Several Things that Changed in My Life

Hellllllaw fellas!!!! It's been ages I didn't write anything on this blog. And of course I do write something here because it's a hooooowwwwwlliiiidaaayy!!! Yup, Iedul Fitri is about to be celebrated in a few more days, 2 more days to be exact.

Here are the summaries of many long stories back on 2009 til now:

1. My relationship with Sacha Audindra still going on and hope it'll be fine for the several next years, and this September our relationship will be in the 13th month hehehehe

2. I joined subsi OR in 8 and it was so much fun!

3. After that I joined LKS which stands for Latihan Kepemimpinan Siswa and now I'm in 16 Besar Ca. Ka. PO XLVI hohoho

4. I applied AFS program, I was accepted until the 3rd selection. But I couldn't make to the national, hmm so I'm thinking about taking the other exchange programs.

5. I got a birthday surprise!!! Wakakakak it was the first time and Sacha made it all for me, also I got cool birthday presents from her and the other friends. The coolest one was Hunter X Hunter DVD from the 1st episode until the end! Uber cooool huahuauhaha

6. I didn't remember that I have a blog and I 'left' deviantart. I absolutely had no time to manage those two accounts. I just remembered that I got a blog when Aga asked me on msn hahaha, so I made this post because of him

7. After having a full fun year with X-I, I had to move to XI-IPA H. It isn't really a wonderful class......yet. X-I would still in the first line of the best class in my life huhuhuhu

8. I got a very little time having fun with photography and that explains number 6. It's all because of the stupid SMA Negeri 8 Jakarta that gave me lots of homework, tests, and shits.

Yepppp I think those 8 points above almost represent my life back in 2009 til now, so flat isn't it? I got no challenge at all hahahaha yes I haven't got any challenges in my whoooooleeee life... Wanna give one?

0 comments:

CHAT! CHAT! CHAT!