What we did yesterday

Like i said before, yeppppppppppppppppp. We were going to Duf-duf-duf-dufaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. It was awesome, cause I went there with my classmates (-Rina, Widya, Hani, Vania). But on my way home, I had to stand up all the time cause I took Transjakarta in the rush hour. bleh it was awful.



Photos are going to be updated soon!!!!!! yang gak ikut nyesel hehehe

Update:



This one is a bit freak.

1. Whose hand was it? Im 60% sure that it wasnt mine. Cause what I remember is, I was laughing with Aga, so I looked into Aga's face and my hand wasnt there. It's like not in the right place if it's my hand. A bit 'Janggal'

2. Is Sarah that big? Look at her shadow. Freak right? cause all of us hadnt got any shadows hiwhiw

3. Sabrina's eyes are shiny (as always)

4. There was ghost right behind Aga

5. I looked a bit darker. Does it mean that It wasnt me, but a GHOST?

6. Odah looks lame there (and then?)

7. Look at Ghost's TV on the top left (green one)

8. Bottom right (ghost's leg?)

9. Between Petra and Azka there was a japun womeeeen!!!!

10. Riri was using white crown?

11. Who was Aga laughing at? Ghost???????

ah okey Im getting more hyperbolic abt this hahaha. Actually it was nothing, i take too serious to make this photo as a joke (?)

0 comments:

CHAT! CHAT! CHAT!