BORED

NOW I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT. I am bored till I wanna choke myself in front of this goddamn computer zZzZzZzZzZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^. I dont know what todo, maybe you get bored by me cause I have said this all the time, but now I really mean it. I cant be bored more than this !@#$%^&%$#@!#$%^&$#@! hehehehehehehhahahahahahuhuhuuh (Ignore me)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regret my decision not to go to Indra's house.

I had 2 options,
1. Wake up at 5am then go to grandma's house till 10am then go to Indra's, or;
2. Wake up whenever I want, then go to Indra's house alone by public transportation.

bit difficult? hell yes. Then finally I chose wake up whenever I want but I didnt go to Indra's house cause Iwas just too lazy to use that fuckinghot public transportation.

btw, Im thirsty r8 now cause Im run out of Aqua. I wanna go out to buy 1 litre of Coca Cola but Im too lazy to move my fucking ass from this goddamn chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was blogwalking, then a blog order me to open this link cintalaura.seleb.tv, then i found her photobooth. Then I thought that cintalaura looks more beautiful here.



Reminds me of this girl

Pevita, my dear
So !@#ing beautiful ergghhh o_O ngiler mode:on. Both of them are my exgirlf, wanna see my current girlfriends?

first, Julie Estelle



Second, Nadia Sapphira



Third, Megan Fox



Fourth, Zooey Deschanel



Last, but not least, Manohara



Uawwww o_O are they all pretty? absolutely. Ohlala Ive been day dreaming..............


(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)

1 comments:

Ocha Arkeya said...

gile manohara kurus bener ye dulu. ada yg kurang si SA nggak yaz?

CHAT! CHAT! CHAT!